Deadline Tonight at Midnight to Participate in the Game
Who can choose the best post-election portfolio? Test your stock-picking skills… Join us for a competitive investment game against local alumni amidst one of the most volatile and unpredictable economic environments in recent history - AND WIN PRIZES!
WCDFW will be sponsoring our first-ever Election Portfolio Game that includes fun, guest speakers, prizes and more. Put up your guts, brains and investment savvy against the market forces of the oil wars, a massive pandemic and civil unrest all swirling around a super-charged presidential election! Test yourself against your friends, foes and fellow alums!
Participants will be organized into teams of two or three people (of your choice or assigned) and will utilize a fixed sum of funny money to start. The entire game will be operated virtually.
- Wed, Sept 23 - Game registration deadline
- Thur, Sept 24 - Team assignments complete
- Wed, Sept 30 - Deadline for team captain names to be submitted to Scott Bradford at [email protected]
- Tue, Oct 6 - Portfolio selection deadline
- Mon, Oct 26 - Last Chance to make updates to portfolio
- Tue, Dec 1 - Winning teams announced and prizes awarded
All interested parties must register below if you have not already registered. If you want to specify up to two teammates, send an email to Scott Bradford at [email protected] Otherwise, we will assign you to a team.
**PLEASE NOTE ALL PARTICIPANTS MUST REGISTER, INCLUDING IDENTIFIED TEAMMATES
Want to save by becoming a Member? Click here to Join the Club!